We had the good fortune of connecting with Ramirez Leslie and we’ve shared our conversation below.
Hi Leslie, what do you attribute your success to?
Using my ability to communicate and connect with others, for the greater good. I focus on really helping and giving back to the community. Everything I do – I think and strategize to find ways to benefit everyone, not just myself. I enjoy helping as much as I can.
Can you give our readers an introduction to your business? Maybe you can share a bit about what you do and what sets you apart from others?
I want to start by thanking SHOUTOUT ATLANTA for allowing me to tell others about My Professional Life and Career. I am excited to tell you more about my business. What sets HOUSE OF RAMIREZ apart from others would definitely be that we tailor to our own communities. By focusing on Supporting and Promoting Hispanic and Black Owned Businesses WorldWide. From all over US to Spain, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, all the way to Colombia. HOUSE OF RAMIREZ strategizes with every business individually in order to efficiently promote the product and or service provided. Please note HOUSE OF RAMIREZ is not racist. We are all human and bleed the same. and at HOUSE OF RAMIREZ we love everyone, EVERYONE!
We do have a targeted Audience to serve and that is for the sole purpose to uplift those who we feel are rarely and poorly encouraged and promoted on a consistent basis. Due to COVID-19, HOUSE OF RAMIREZ has opened its doors to all communities of all ranges. COVID sees no race or age, and as entrepreneurs and business owners we are all hurting one way or another. HOUSE OF RAMIREZ would not be true to its cause and work if our HOUSE was not open to folks of all walks of life. That is why with great joy we announce an Exclusive yearly Partnership with EAST ATLANTA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION highlighting unity within our Communities and local Businesses.
What HOUSE OF RAMIREZ is mostly proud of and excited about is the full Encouragement and Support from our own communities to continue the work that we carry out. Excuse me, but the HYPE is real, and appreciated! The hype definitely keeps our brand humbled motivated and fueled. The extraordinary collaborations and partnerships that have come from believing in your own power is fulfilling. Believing in the magic of others and their product and or service they offer and seeing their brands growth is absolutely rewarding. Honestly when I ask myself how did HOUSE OF RAMIREZ get to where it is today business-wise, I owe it all to the ability of never doubting oneself (thats key in entrepreneurship). You are either your biggest cheerleader or biggest doubter – choose wisely how you speak to yourself! Believing in a higher energy and how we are all connected is a big deal for me. Using that energy connection to lead all networking, in any space you walk in is vital to HOUSE OF RAMIREZ.
Every room you walk in is an opportunity for your business to grow and learn. Your mind definitely has to be determined to expand in knowledge and you only do that by being humble. No matter how much you have achieved in life, you don’t know it all. Getting to where we are today as a Brand has not always been easy. HOUSE OF RAMIREZ has overcome challenges. How? Always researching reading and asking questions. After every storm there is a rainbow. Do not stay focused on the storm (problem/challenge). Come up with a solution and work through it knowing there will be a rainbow (reward/lesson) afterwards. Remember to recollect notes and brainstorm on how not to let that specific storm happen again in the future. And if it should happen to present itself again, be confident in yourself to dissolve it tactfully when the problem presents itself again. Learn from your mistakes. Perfecting your craft comes with challenges, that’s just being honest. How you overcome such obstacles is what allows the “perfecting your craft” to shape form.
By understanding that we all work with others differently, HOUSE OF RAMIREZ moves with tact always paying attention to detail to ensure a steady sturdy relationship with all businesses we partner up with. I must admit that a few lessons I have learned along the way are: Never lose your cool, always make sure your i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed, make sure to get everything in writing when conducting business (even if you are “cool”), and when in doubt always ask someone that has more knowledge in the biz about what you need assistance with, someone that has your best interest at heart that will not steer you wrong. What I would like the world to know about HOUSE OF RAMIREZ our brand and our story, is, that no matter where you come from you can always achieve everything and anything you want.
Believe in yourself, and when you need someone in your corner, know that HOUSE OF RAMIREZ is right here for your Brand to help you elevate to the next level. HOUSE OF RAMIREZ started from humble beginnings and we understand we all start from somewhere. and we believe in you! Whether you have a business idea and need help nurturing it, if you are a first time business owner navigating waters unknown and need help growing, or whether you are a serial entrepreneur wanting assistance managing your current platforms, HOUSE OF RAMIREZ is here to lend you the assistance your business needs!
Any places to eat or things to do that you can share with our readers? If they have a friend visiting town, what are some spots they could take them to?
Let’s say that my best friends were visiting the area and HOUSE OF RAMIREZ wanted to show them the best time ever. I would make sure to take them to: – HARVEST Vegan Cuisine – Atlanta Breakfast Club – Get Fruity Cafe – 640 West – Soul Food Vegetarian – Tasilis – Bambinelli’s – Red CrawFish Duluth – Slutty Vegan – Flat Iron EAV – Holy Taco – Elder Tree – Argosy – PC Smoke – OxygenBar – Organik Vybz – Monterreys Lawrnceville – Revery – Sevananda – Wadada – Ingas Skin & Body Care
Who else deserves some credit and recognition?
Id like to Thank and express gratitude to:
1. The Higher Energy – God, Jehovah wakes me up every day with my gift of connecting others and uplifting others through my work and He supplies the ongoing drive to keep on the great work. Blessed and highly favored for sure.
2. My Children – Darrnell, Isaiah, and Wynton. Because of them I continue to push through life changes and the entrepreneurship path, which is not always smooth.
3. My Parents – Yolanda and Victor. My Ma gave me the humble homey touch I need to treat others with love tact and empathy, while my Dad gave me the “Go Getter” mentality. taking NO for an answer, was never an option.
4. My Brothers – Andy and Vic. They have taught me the true sense of brotherhood, regardless of what obstacles you have to face together. No man left behind.
5. The Fathers to my Children – Wynton and Jamin. These two young men have taught me that no matter how bad things get, one must always do our best to not burn bridges and keep it amicable for the greater good.
6. My Sisters – AJ, DeeDee, Stephanie, RJ, Nina, Chante, Shanell, CiCi, Astrid, and Ashley. These young ladies have seen me through the good bad and ugly and always encouraged me through it all, because of them i understand and appreciate sisterhood.
7. My God Moms – Mrs Carolyn Witherspoon, Auntie June, Auntie Lisa, Missy, Dianne, Ms Glenda, Mrs Minor, Ms Frary, Mrs Susan and Mrs Clara. These women have always kept me grounded throughout life, pouring knowledge and wisdom.
8. My team – TWENTYAND3 (Our Design Agency assisting with all Branding Web Design + Photography), TWENTYANDEIGHTFLAVORS (Our Digital Design Media Agent), MYTAPNET (Our Digital Networking Solutions Team), ROBERTA ROBINSON, ESQ. (Our GO-TO Lawyer for ALL legal needs), PURPOSELY AWAKENED (Our Partnership with the Digital Creator Naomi, Mental Health and Wellness Advocate C.K., Serial Entrepreneur Huey X), ELEVATE HEALTH (Our Partnership with the Health Collective Community Platform), + EVERYTHANGDOPE + PEGASUSJEWELRY + STUBBORNYOUTH + 3150 CLOTHING (Our Personal Wardrobe Stylists), EAST ATLANTA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION (Our Membership and Partnership with all local East Atlanta Business Owners). I acknowledge that without the connections of all members on the team, HOUSE OF RAMIREZ would not be the power HOUSE that it is today.
9. ALL the Small Owned Businesses that HOUSE OF RAMIREZ has partnered up with. Trusting in our Methods and Outcomes. It is truly humbling!
TWENTYAND3.COM Design Agency