We had the good fortune of connecting with QueGoCrazy and we’ve shared our conversation below.

Hi QueGoCrazy, what led you to pursuing a creative path professionally?
Honestly I feel like my career chose me, I’ve always wanted to be an entertainer or public figure of some sort. Having extraordinary writing skills made my musical journey super easy,

Can you open up a bit about your work and career? We’re big fans and we’d love for our community to learn more about your work.
I feel like the thing that separates me from other artists is, my unique sound. I purposely created my own lane to ensure I don’t sound like no one else. I apply real life experiences from my past and present to my music using catchy metaphors & different flows to distinguish a sound unlike anybody else. Creating the music is definitely easy, slight work, but I feel like that aspect is only 30% of what’s goes into my career. The other 70% consists of promotion, marketing, consistent content, dedication and networking. The greatest challenge I feel like I’ve faced is having all odds stacked against me, being that I’m born and raised from the poorest city in the state of Georgia, Cordele. According to the statistics where I’m from, making it out is nearly impossible. I’ve known since the age of 14 I’ve always wanted greater for myself, so that alone drives me every day. I feel I didn’t have a choice but to be great And succeed. I’ve learned that, nobody can want something more for you than you can for yourself & that nothing worth having, comes easy. I’ve poured a lot of blood , sweat and tears into becoming who I am today & it was far from easy.

If you had a friend visiting you, what are some of the local spots you’d want to take them around to?
Honestly here in Atlanta, it’s so many attractions, I would start with Atlantic station because it’s intriguing to anyone who enjoys shopping, eating different types of food & a great vibe/view. I wouldn’t let my people leave the city without showing them a tour of the studios I record in & inviting them to a session with me & my team though for sure.

The Shoutout series is all about recognizing that our success and where we are in life is at least somewhat thanks to the efforts, support, mentorship, love and encouragement of others. So is there someone that you want to dedicate your shoutout to?
First & foremost I’m grateful to the most high for instilling my talents in me & giving me the skills to execute His plan for me. All in all My daughter Kailyn is my biggest motivation. Special shoutout to my manager Tremaine for being the first to believe in me and taking a chance on a local country kid with a dream. Grand shoutout to my road/booking manager Kree for grooming me as an artist & handling all business and inquiries. Another shoutout to the record label that I’ve recently constructed a partnership with, Already Records & the CEO, Taeefye, in which I have a strong relationship with stemming from 2018. Last but certainly not least, shoutout to my sister Star for encouraging me daily, establishing my sound, creating my artwork & producing beats for my albums.


Website: https://linktr.ee/QueGoCrazy_1

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quegocrazy_1/

Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UC_b-urp8hIMkduk6MGabwaQ

Other: https://music.apple.com/us/album/cant-fwm-single/1596172014

Nominate Someone: ShoutoutAtlanta is built on recommendations and shoutouts from the community; it’s how we uncover hidden gems, so if you or someone you know deserves recognition please let us know here.